2010 US POLE DANCE COMPETITION IS AROUND THE CORNER!

The 2010 US Pole Dance Championships will be held at Symphony Space in New York City, Friday March 19th at 7:30PM! Join myself and thousands of other pole dance enthusiast for an amazing display of strength and grace through dance! Purchase your tickets and Learn more at http://uspoledance.com/index.php hope to see you ladies there!

YES! THERE IS SUCH A THING!

I am a Proud Member of the United States Pole Dance Federation (USPDF).

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Slipping on your Dance Pole? Try This!

I love Mighty Grip! I use it when my pole is a bit slippery or when I am ready to try new tricks on the pole!  It's excellent for inversion moves (upside down moves) and it works well on sweating hands and is similar to gymnast chalk, without the mess!  

No comments:

Post a Comment